Microsoft SOAP Toolkit 3.0

  • Mark Micallef
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2004
      Is this product any good? We are using it to communicate with a
      service implemented on the Apache/Axis platform, but are having
      problems with it composing the SOAP requests differenly to the samples
      provided by the service provider. This is causing the remote service
      to reject our requests.

      At this stage I'm wondering if we should continue to invest our time
      in this product, and maybe even manually compose the request at the
      XML level, or perhaps just skip it and go for something better.

      Our existing product is implemented in ASP / VB / COM / COM+, so we
      need to stick with these technologies for now.

      Cheers,
      Mark