Hi Everyone

  • Parvinder Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 4:48 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      I am new to this group and I need some help. Although It is mentioned that queries like "How do I.. " are not the right queries for this group. But still I am writing my problem because I donno whom to ask.

      I want a SOAP server in C++ and downloaded easysoap++ library. I used this library as a client, and it works fine. Can anyone help me in giving any pointer on how to run this library as a server.

      The above mentioned link provides some deatils on how to use easysoap as a server, but it didnt serve the purpose.

      Looking forward for a kind reply from any of the developer/member.

      Thanks in anticipation.

      Regards,
      parvinder

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 5:52 PM
        On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 04:48:25 -0700 (PDT), in ws you wrote:

        >Hi Everyone,
        >
        >I am new to this group and I need some help. Although It is mentioned that queries like "How do I.. " are not the right queries for this group. But still I am writing my problem because I donno whom to ask.
        >
        >I want a SOAP server in C++ and downloaded easysoap++ library. I used this library as a client, and it works fine. Can anyone help me in giving any pointer on how to run this library as a server.
        >
        >http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/easysoap/easysoap/simpleserver/Attic/simplecgi.cpp?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
        >
        >The above mentioned link provides some deatils on how to use easysoap as a server, but it didnt serve the purpose.
        >
        >Looking forward for a kind reply from any of the developer/member.
        >
        >Thanks in anticipation.

        I'd expect one of the lists mentioned at
        http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=19009 would be much more likely
        to yield something useful.

        www.pocketsoap.com