RE: [Fwd: ANN: MTOM test endpoint available]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Hello,

      I've put a test endpoint up which offers a service which supports MTOM
      (SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism). It's modeled after
      the Soapbuilders Round 4 SwA service and the WSDL doc is at:

      http://www.whitemesa.net/wsdl/mtom-test-doc1.wsdl

      It's a "doc/literal" service and further details can be found at:

      http://www.whitemesa.net

      Example messages captured from the wire are given, these use printable data
      for clarity. Please let me know if you find errors.

      At the moment the endpoint tries to comply with the MTOM and XOP drafts
      dated 2004/08/12. Changes to these will be tracked as time permits, and the
      forthcoming test set from the WG will be adopted when ready.