Doubt in streaming SOAP Messages

  • arunan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hi ,

      I was assigned in a feasibility study for developing a enhancement of
      an existing project which is in Apache Soap 2.2. In this project the
      soap request by client will be processed by the SOAP server which
      produces mutiple outputs in text files and after each file creation
      the file must be send to client.

      The problem here is, in Web Services there will be one request and one
      response.
      The above requirement can be acheived through the follwing steps

      * Using SOAP Attachments is this possible to add attachments after
      sending the response or the attachments reside with response and only
      transferred to client with responses are after sending the response we
      can add attachments so that client can read it.

      * The other way is to write the output files to a stream and the
      client will read it one by one is this possible in SOAP messages.
      How can i get the inputstream object of client in the SOAP server
      which i implement in java

      Is this ways are possible.

      As iam new to Web-Services can any one guide me in this issues.

      With Regards

      Arunan Sivakumar