Re: [soapbuilders] Live SwA Endpoints?

  • Jim Murphy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
      Tomas,

      As usual, Systinet is a very reliable source for good test servers.
      We're using your live endpoints in our test suite.

      Thanks again,

      Jim Murphy
      Mindreef, Inc.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
        Yeah, that's what i ended up doing, unfortuantly i've yet to find a
        tool that will actually do anything useful with this info (.NET
        ignores it beacuse nothing in the WSDL references it), Axis
        (apparently to jax-rpc rules) genertes a class with meaningless names
        (value1, value2, value3) to represent each of the enum values.

        www.pocketsoap.com