Re: [soapbuilders] Live SwA Endpoints?

  • Jim Murphy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
      Thanks Deirdre,

      I'll add those to our test suite.

      Jim Murphy
      Mindreef, Inc.

      Deirdre Gerhardt wrote:

      > Jim,
      >
      > I inadvertently cut off of the link for the round4 tests which is
      >
      > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/round4.html
      >

      > Deirdre

    • Jim Murphy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
        Tomas,

        As usual, Systinet is a very reliable source for good test servers.
        We're using your live endpoints in our test suite.

        Thanks again,

        Jim Murphy
        Mindreef, Inc.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
          Yeah, that's what i ended up doing, unfortuantly i've yet to find a
          tool that will actually do anything useful with this info (.NET
          ignores it beacuse nothing in the WSDL references it), Axis
          (apparently to jax-rpc rules) genertes a class with meaningless names
          (value1, value2, value3) to represent each of the enum values.

          www.pocketsoap.com