RE: [soapbuilders] can not find binding definition

  • mahesh.naik@wipro.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hi Aravind,
      If i am not mistaken, you are trying to create a proxy file from the 3 wsdl files which you have for the existing webservice.
      I also faced a similar prb with creating a proxy sometime back.
      Well the solution as it turns out is very simple.
      while creating a proxy file, give reference to all the 3 wsdl files which you have, and it will create a proxy file for you.

      I work on .NET so I used the command similar to this.
      wsdl first.wsdl second.wsdl third.wsdl ...
      This generated a proper proxy file without any issues.

      Hope this helps.

      Thanks
      Mahesh Naik