RE: [soapbuilders] Live SwA Endpoints?

  • Deirdre Gerhardt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2004
      Jim:

      OpenLink Virtuoso has several endpoints for SwA. You can view our interop
      page at http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/interop/index.htm which has all
      the relevant links includeing our SOAP interop at
      http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/ This link includes
      the link for the Round4 tests
      http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/.

      Let me know if you need anything else.

      Regards,

      Deirdre Gerhardt
      Product Manager (Virtuoso Universal Server)
      OpenLink Software
      Universal Server Technology Providers
      http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/whatis.htm

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 22, 2004
        Jim,

        I inadvertently cut off of the link for the round4 tests which is

        http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/round4.html

        Deirdre

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 26, 2004
          Systinet live endpoints for round4, which includes SwA are listed at [1]

          Tomas Bahnik
          Systinet Corp

          [1] http://soap.systinet.net/interop/round4.html

          > Anyone know of live SwA endpoints? I caught some from the round4
          > interop-a-thon. Wondering if there are others with other WSDLs?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Jim
          > Mindreef, Inc.

        • Jim Murphy
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
            Thanks Deirdre,

            I'll add those to our test suite.

            Jim Murphy
            Mindreef, Inc.

            Deirdre Gerhardt wrote:

            > Jim,
            >
            > I inadvertently cut off of the link for the round4 tests which is
            >
            > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/round4.html
            >

            > Deirdre

          • Jim Murphy
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
              Tomas,

              As usual, Systinet is a very reliable source for good test servers.
              We're using your live endpoints in our test suite.

              Thanks again,

              Jim Murphy
              Mindreef, Inc.

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
                Yeah, that's what i ended up doing, unfortuantly i've yet to find a
                tool that will actually do anything useful with this info (.NET
                ignores it beacuse nothing in the WSDL references it), Axis
                (apparently to jax-rpc rules) genertes a class with meaningless names
                (value1, value2, value3) to represent each of the enum values.

                www.pocketsoap.com