Live SwA Endpoints?

  • Jim Murphy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2004
      Anyone know of live SwA endpoints? I caught some from the round4
      interop-a-thon. Wondering if there are others with other WSDLs?

      Thanks

      Jim
      Mindreef, Inc.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 22, 2004

        Can't you restrict QName in the manner done for SOAP 1.2:

        <xs:simpleType name="myFaultCodes"
        xmlns:sf="http://simon.fell.com/soapfaults">
        <xs:restriction base="xs:QName">
        <xs:enumeration value="sf:DontLikeMondays"/>
        <xs:enumeration value="sf:DoLikeFridays"/>
        </xs:restriction>
        </xs:simpleType>

        ?

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 22, 2004
          Jim:

          OpenLink Virtuoso has several endpoints for SwA. You can view our interop
          page at http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/interop/index.htm which has all
          the relevant links includeing our SOAP interop at
          http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/ This link includes
          the link for the Round4 tests
          http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/.

          Let me know if you need anything else.

          Regards,

          Deirdre Gerhardt
          Product Manager (Virtuoso Universal Server)
          OpenLink Software
          Universal Server Technology Providers
          http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/whatis.htm

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 22, 2004
            Jim,

            I inadvertently cut off of the link for the round4 tests which is

            http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/round4.html

            Deirdre

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 26, 2004
              Systinet live endpoints for round4, which includes SwA are listed at [1]

              Tomas Bahnik
              Systinet Corp

              [1] http://soap.systinet.net/interop/round4.html

              > Anyone know of live SwA endpoints? I caught some from the round4
              > interop-a-thon. Wondering if there are others with other WSDLs?
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > Jim
              > Mindreef, Inc.

            • Jim Murphy
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
                Thanks Deirdre,

                I'll add those to our test suite.

                Jim Murphy
                Mindreef, Inc.

                Deirdre Gerhardt wrote:

                > Jim,
                >
                > I inadvertently cut off of the link for the round4 tests which is
                >
                > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/documents/round4.html
                >

                > Deirdre

              • Jim Murphy
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
                  Tomas,

                  As usual, Systinet is a very reliable source for good test servers.
                  We're using your live endpoints in our test suite.

                  Thanks again,

                  Jim Murphy
                  Mindreef, Inc.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
                    Yeah, that's what i ended up doing, unfortuantly i've yet to find a
                    tool that will actually do anything useful with this info (.NET
                    ignores it beacuse nothing in the WSDL references it), Axis
                    (apparently to jax-rpc rules) genertes a class with meaningless names
                    (value1, value2, value3) to represent each of the enum values.

                    www.pocketsoap.com