WSE2.0 Interop Test Endpoints for Messaging Scenarios

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004

      Hi Soap Builders,

      WSE2.0 supports WS-Addressing protocol that enables certain new messaging scenarios that we haven’t covered in our previous SOAP Interop testing on soapbuilders.

      As more and more implementations of WS-Addressing are coming online, we’d like to invite everyone on this list who is implementing WS-Addressing to test interop with Microsoft Web Services Enhancements 2.0 test endpoints.

      Interop Test Scenarios are described at http://131.107.153.195/wsa/doc/WSE_Addressing_Scenarios.doc

      WSDL describing interop service is located at:

      http://131.107.153.195/wsaService/serviceWsa.wsdl

      Thanks in advance for testing interop with WSE2.0. Any feedback on the interop scenarios themselves is also very welcome!

      Kirill Gavrylyuk,

      Microsoft WSE Team