RE: ANNOUNCE : Axis 1.2 beta 2

  • Glen Daniels
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15 8:09 AM
      Hi Toshi.

      > It seems that you set not '1.2beta2' but '1.2beta' as the
      > axisVersion when you built the released package. IMHO, it
      > might have a confusion on checking the active version of Axis
      > with 'java org.apache.axis.Version'.
      >
      > Should we release an updated version very soon ?

      Weird - something must have been up with dependency checking, since I know I
      updated the property correctly in the source file. I confirmed my
      environment settings, rebuilt again just now, and will refresh the mirrors
      this afternoon. Thanks for noticing this!

      --Glen
    • Toshiyuki Kimura
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15 8:49 AM
        Hi Glen,

        Okey, sounds good to me. And thank you for
        your quick reaction to this matter !

        I'll be able to have a quiet sleep tonight :)

        Regards,

        Toshi <toshi@...>