Ways Ordinary Folks Become Rich

  • Kimberly Walsh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
              The Four Exclusive Ways Ordinary
                Folks Become Rich
      •           By inheritance
      •           By saving
      •           By investing and
      •           By owning a business

                If the first three options are not true for you

                you can change your financial life for ever

                by going to this site

                Click here to learn more.

                Enter this code when ask: 8896

                http://www.ispcenter.us/

                Visitor's Free Gift:

                P.S.  I am in the same SAFELIST
           group as you.  This is not SPAM.
           Thank you for considering my offer!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • kummy042000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        The Four Exclusive Ways Ordinary
        folks Become Rich

        By inheritance
        By saving
        By investing and
        By owning a business

        If the first three options are not true for you
        you can own a successful business all
        you need to invest are willingness and patience

        http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=79567