FREE Satellite TV Installed in up to 4 rooms!!

  • Kimberly Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004
      Get a FREE SATELLITE TV SYSTEM with up to FOUR RECEIVERS and FREE
      INSTALLATION when you sign up for service with Dish Network!
      There is no equipment to buy!
      Your first month of service is Free!
      You'll get up to 170 channels of CD quality sound and picture for LESS
      than you pay for cable TV!  Monthly rates start as low as $27.99.  You can order online and schedule your FREE INSTALLATION from Dish Network!
      Order now and you can also select a personal DIGITAL VIDEO
       RECORDER
      worth $499 if you had to buy one!  Now you can ZAP COMMERCIALS, Pause,
      Rewind, and Record Live TV.  This machine records 35 hours of your favorite shows with no tapes!  Get it installed FREE by ordering today!
      http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=79567
      Sign up today, before this offer expires!
      http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=79567
      P.S.  I am in the same SAFELIST group as you.  This is not SPAM.
       Thank
      you for considering my offer.

      Do you Yahoo!?