Interop Resources

  • David McCaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hello All,

      I'm doing research on known Interop issues (above and beyond those
      convered by WS-I test tools)and would appreciate feedback that
      anybody can provide. If there are existing documents you could
      point me to, or if anybody has experiences they can share, I'd
      definitely appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      David McCaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
        On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:15:20 -0000, in ws you wrote:

        >Hello All,
        >
        >I'm doing research on known Interop issues (above and beyond those
        >convered by WS-I test tools)and would appreciate feedback that
        >anybody can provide. If there are existing documents you could
        >point me to, or if anybody has experiences they can share, I'd
        >definitely appreciate it.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >David McCaw

        There's the SOAPBuilders interop tests

        http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm
        http://www.whitemesa.com/r3/interop3.html
        http://www.whitemesa.com/r4/interop4.html

        I also host a SOAP service that you can use the register endpoints,
        results, etc.
        http://www.pocketsoap.com/registration/