OT: Web Servifces & SSO

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2004

      Sorry for the OT, but i figured someone here might know of a good
      resource (mailing list etc) for discussing Single Sign On style
      solutions (e.g. SAML) for Web Services.

      Thanks
      Simon
      www.pocketsoap.com
    • johnsmith2797480@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2004
        In a message dated 5/5/2004 17:13:24 GMT Standard Time, ws@... writes:
        Hi,

        Sorry for the OT, but i figured someone here might know of a good
        resource (mailing list etc) for discussing Single Sign On style
        solutions (e.g. SAML) for Web Services.

        Thanks
        Simon
        www.pocketsoap.com
        I would be interested if you can let me know when you know any, have you searched in Yahoo Groups?
      • Göran Andersson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2004
          >Sorry for the OT, but i figured someone here might know of a good
          >resource (mailing list etc) for discussing Single Sign On style
          >solutions (e.g. SAML) for Web Services.

          SourceID (pretty quiet mailinglist though) is an option, as well as
          OpenSAML's mailinglist.

          http://www.sourceid.org/content.do?page=Welcome

          http://www.opensaml.org/index.html#mailing

          Cheers