Re: [soapbuilders] Apache Client .net Service

  • Jim Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Can I ask why you are using Apache SOAP over say...Apache Axis?

      SOAPAction client processing is pretty easy - take the value from the
      WSDL and send it as an HTTP Header. Not much interpretation or gray
      area as far as I can tell - but I can't remember apache SOAP all that well.

      Jim Murphy
      Mindreef, Inc.