Apache Client .net Service

  • Shankara Narayanan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 7:14 AM
      Hello,

      I am new to this group. Keith Ballinger (Microsoft Corporation)
      recommended me to this group.

      I am trying write a Apache Soap Client to a .NET helloworld service.

      I encountered SOAP Fault :"Server did not recognize the value of HTTP
      Header SOAPAction"

      The WSDL has non null SOAPACTION value. I am not sure if Apache SOAP
      API supports that.

      Please Advise.

      Thanks
      Shankara
    • Jim Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 10:58 AM
        Can I ask why you are using Apache SOAP over say...Apache Axis?

        SOAPAction client processing is pretty easy - take the value from the
        WSDL and send it as an HTTP Header. Not much interpretation or gray
        area as far as I can tell - but I can't remember apache SOAP all that well.

        Jim Murphy
        Mindreef, Inc.