Calling WebService using ServerXMLHTTP

  • Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      I am using MSXML4.0 to call .NET Webservice from VB
      client. My Webservice returs XML string. But if I use
      ResponseBody of ServerXMLHTTP, to read the response
      sent by WebService, the '>' is converted to ">" and
      '<' is converted to "<". Is there a way to get the
      XML data as it is, using responseBody, without getting
      it converted?

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Srinivasan