Please do me a favor

  • yoggletemp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2004
      We are an academic research group of National Kaohsiung First
      University of Science and Technology in TAIWAN.

      To do research of knowledge management in professional virtual
      societies like yours, we need your members to help us complete this
      survey.
      http://163.18.22.189/link/soapbuilders.htm

      The members who support this survey will have a chance to get a
      twenty-dollar certificate of Amazon.com.

      We appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

      Best regards,
      Jenny Niu