Re: Re: [soapbuilders] Question about custom deploy using Axis

  • xrlccert
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28 6:11 PM

      Thank you ,Glen.

      I will take your suggestion:)

      If you're having a problem with a particular SOAP package such as Axis or
      ..NET or SOAP::Lite, please ask about it on the appropriate forum (in this
      case axis-user@...).  Soapbuilders is specifically for
      implementors of such packages to discuss interoperability issues and spec
      interpretations.

      Thank you,
      --Glen