newbie [soap/xml messagin]

  • kanwal khipple
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      hey

      i have just started exploring SOAP/XML .. and since I'm new to this i need a
      place to start.
      im not a total noob, have programmed a datagrid w/ sort, paging in ASP.NET
      that reads/writes XML

      Well here's what i'm having problems with...

      For my company, I'd like to develop a messaging client that will grab data
      from an XML file and display it on all company laptops. Preferably I'd like
      to get this developed in .NET

      I'd appreciate any help from y'all. Something regarding articles,
      tutorials, basically a direction to start it off, adding more features and
      what not, i can figure that out. but i just dont know where to start

      kanwal

      MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*