Re: [soapbuilders] Fw: Q&A[nnc]

  • Jake Savin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi Chris,

      The BDG says boolean values are 0 or 1. There was a debate about this a few
      days ago on the SOAPBuilders mailing list. You can search the archive at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soapbuilders for more info.

      I'll look into the problem with binaries on the validator a little later
      tonight. Can you email me the XML that your implementation responded with?

      Congrats on the SK3 implementation.

      -Jake