urgent help

  • shoba_k2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      hi friends,
      i am new to this group.
      i have deployed web services using axis.
      and now i want to access them using HTC with java script.
      But i am not able to do .
      I could see my "tcpmon" and find out that the result is returned.
      but the returning WSDL and result are not properly returned by HTC.
      could some one give me a solution....
      since HTC is IE dependent, could some one suggest an alternative...
      awaiting replies
      regards
      venkatesh.K