[Interoperability] Axis, SAAJ ...

  • ludovic_fernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hi All,

      I need to unwrapp SOAP envelope coming from various technology clients
      as Axis, Apache SOAP, Sun SOAP, DotNet ... I'm using the Sun
      Implementation from the webService Kit Pack to parse envelopes, and I
      can see that Apache Specifications aren't conform with W3C
      recommandations. For example, I receive text/xml instead of
      application/soap+xml in HttpHeader Content Type ... I've got SOAP-ENV
      tag with Apache SOAP, soapenv with Axis and env tag with Sun. So, Does
      someone could tell me how to resolve this problem and unwrapp SOAP
      envelopes ?

      Thanks, cordially, Ludovic FERNANDEZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2004
        > For example, I receive text/xml instead of
        > application/soap+xml in HttpHeader Content Type

        Seems to be SOAP 1.1, not SOAP 1.2, which is okay.

        > ... I've got SOAP-ENV
        > tag with Apache SOAP, soapenv with Axis and env tag with Sun.

        Perhaps you need to learn more about XML namespaces.

        Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
        XS40 XML Security Gateway http://www.datapower.com/products/xs40.html
        XML Security Overview http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html