Date Changed for TX Feedback Workshop

  • Jorgen Thelin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004

      WS Transaction Feedback Workshop

      Due to a previously unforeseen clash with a F2F meeting at one of the transactions working groups at OASIS, many people who wish to attend this event being unable to do so.

      Therefore in the interests of encouraging an open and inclusive dialog on the WS-Coordination, WS-AtomicTransaction and WS-BusinessActivity specifications, BEA, IBM and Microsoft have decided to reschedule the TX Feedback Workshop to avoid the date clash, and thereby allow wider attendance from across the industry.

      The new date is Wednesday March 10, 2004.

      The venue and start time remain unchanged – see below for full details.

      We have already contacted all participants who confirmed for the original date, but are sending out this note to all original invitees as we hope you will now be able to attend on the new date.

      Best Regards,

      BEA, IBM and Microsoft

      Workshop Information Pages:

      http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/WS-Specworkshops/