Integrated Yahoo Newsgroup login

  • megabyzus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      I am not very technical and apologies for asking a question that may
      be obvious to many. Our organization is creating a 'member access'
      web site but we still wish to preserve the yahoo newsgroup we started
      off from. Is there a way to login to our website and to our
      newsgroup at the same time and ensure integration of userids? Is
      there an 'api' that yahoo has to login to the newsgroup(s)?

      Thanks,
      Mo