MSSoapSamples error Client (0x80020009)

  • Kasim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      I get this error message when run the MSSoapSamples :

      Client (0x80020009)
      WSDLReader:The current version of the Soap toolkit needs english
      language support installed HRESULT=0x80004005
      /MSSoapSamples/Calc/Client/Rpc/AspVbs/Process.asp, line 32

      line 30 : set soapclient = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
      line 31 : soapclient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
      line 32 :
      soapclient.mssoapinit "http://localhost/MSSoapSamples/Calc/Service/Rpc
      /AspVbsVb/Calc.wsdl"

      The wsdl file exists at the pointed folder.
      I run on IIS Windows2000Server, with Microsoft SOAP Toolkit 2.0 SP2
      installed.
      What's the solution??