SOAP over STDIO

  • Steve Loughran
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2004
      Has anyone prototyped or designed protocols for having two apps talk
      SOAP over stdio streams? I have a need to glue together two forked apps,
      and dont want to do all the grunge work myself.

      The simplest way to do it might be for one app to act as if it is a
      single SOAP endpoint on an HTTP1.1 connection, and talk SOAP over
      HTTP1.1 down the wire, but there may be other approaches.

      Who has done anything like this?

      -Steve
    • haidar_bassem
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2004
        hello
        can i use soap with attachement for file transfer, and
        does any maximium file size for the attachment?

        thank you