Symmetric Soap encryption for a java web cleint accessing .NET Web Service

  • usharry03
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hi
      I have an .NET web service beingacccessed by both java & .NET client.
      I have implemented symmetric encryption between .NET client & web
      service.
      I would like to have some idea of doing the same in java web client.
      I am planning to encrypt the user details & the credit card info that
      is sent from the client to web service.

      I would be happy if some1 can justgive me an ideain this regard......

      Thx
      Harry