Soap and mod_gzip

  • Music Lover
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hi all,

      I have a java client which communicates with a compression enabled (using mod-gzip) apache server using SOAP. Could anyone pls tell me how I can set the header 'Accept-Encoding' to 'gzip' on a Soap Call? I need to know which Class can be used to do this.

      Any help would be highly appreciated.

      Thanks
      .. Lachu

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
        On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:47:58 -0800 (PST), in ws you wrote:

        >Hi all,
        >
        >I have a java client which communicates with a compression enabled (using mod-gzip) apache server using SOAP. Could anyone pls tell me how I can set the header 'Accept-Encoding' to 'gzip' on a Soap Call? I need to know which Class can be used to do this.
        >
        >Any help would be highly appreciated.
        >
        >Thanks
        >.. Lachu

        This is off topic for this list, i suggest you ask on the support
        forum for your java toolkit.

        www.pocketsoap.com