Re: [soapbuilders] Re: ANNOUNCE:Release of Apache Axis C++ v1.0 Final

  • Sanjiva Weerawarana
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2004
      > is the C++ library geared toward linux C++ tools or Miscrosoft's
      > VC++6 and or VC++7 toolset?

      Axis/C++ supports both.

      Sanjiva.
    • johncarneiro@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16, 2004
        is there a good web site where examples of
        an application using microsoft VC++6 and or VC++7 toolset
        using Apache Axis C++ v1.0?

        > > is the C++ library geared toward linux C++ tools or Miscrosoft's
        > > VC++6 and or VC++7 toolset?
        >
        > Axis/C++ supports both.
        >
        > Sanjiva.

      • Robert van Engelen
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2004
          Hi,

          The gSOAP toolkit (available from SourceForge gsoap2 project) supports
          the most common platforms and includes VC++ 6 examples. The toolkit
          features a streaming DIME attachment implementation (example DIME-based
          client and server are included).

          - Robert van Engelen

          On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 07:36 PM, <johncarneiro@...>
          wrote:

          > is the C++ library geared toward linux C++ tools or Miscrosoft's
          > VC++6 and or VC++7 toolset?
          >
          > I'm looking for a microsoft compatible toolset that can handle
          > DIME and general soap calls from a VC++ client to an apache axis
          > web service implemented in java.
          >
          > john

          >>> Simon