How to develop a TRUELY DII Client?

  • why0210
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004

      I have been trying for sometime to develop a purely DII, independent
      client that can get the required classes and methods purely from the
      WSDL and finally constructs and makes a rpc call.

      However, i don't know how to create the neccesary classes for the in
      and out parameters at runtime. For example, the sample given in
      jwstutorial13, the <SayHello> class in "testechorequest" method, how
      am I able to call a class if i need it to purely dynamic,and
      independent? I would not have known the class name is <SayHello>
      beforehand.

      there is simply noted that the developer uses thewscompile tool to
      create the request /response classes at development time.

      Any help or link is appreciated

      Thank you. =)

      P.S: you can email me directly at why0210@...