Got the WSDL, now what?

  • aimlion11
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      I wrote a webservice, then I called the WSDL file, and it says the
      code below is the request, but there are no instructions on how to
      use it. What do I do next?

      POST /aspnet_sample/simple_test.asmx HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.astro-matchmaker.com
      SOAPAction: "ns.www.astromatchmaker.com/test"

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <soap:Body>
      <test xmlns="ns.www.astromatchmaker.com">
      <strFirstName>string</strFirstName>
      <strLastName>string</strLastName>
      </test>
      </soap:Body>
      </soap:Envelope>
    • keangloan.geo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        what do you mean by how to use?? well.. the soap msg you post is a
        soap request.. yes.. when your server receive a soap request as below
        it will generate a response to it.. if you using .NET.. then you can
        simply call the function by myservice.webmethod().. but i really
        can't get what you want to know.. sorry.. hope this help a bit..

        KeangLoan

        --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "aimlion11" <ddwilliams@a...>