Soap Toolkit 3.0 in VB6 + Digest Authentication + IIS 6.0 on Windows Server 2003

  • Anshuk Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2003
      Hi,

      I am not able to get the above configuration work.

      In soap toolkit user guide I have found, that if we give
      Connector.Property("WinHTTPAuthScheme") = 8
      it should work.

      But its not working. The error it is giving is that "No matching
      authorization scheme enable on connector"

      Any pointers on this will be appreciated.

      Regards
      Anshuk Jain