C# client for Java Webservice

  • Komanduru Sai Charan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Hi all,

      I am looking for a C# client code that accesses a java
      webservice which accepts a string and returns some
      string data along with a pdf file as an attachment. I
      would really appreciate if I can get code and wsdl
      file generated by the webservice.

      I have a wsdl file(generated using java webservice)
      that I got from a client and I am not able to retrieve
      data from it(C# client). The following is snippet of
      the wsdl file:

      <xsd:element name="GetApplicationResponse">
      <xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element name="GrantApplication"
      type="xsd:string" />
      </xsd:sequence>
      </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>

      The following is the error that I get when accessing
      the webservice with the proxy generated from the wsdl
      file.

      " An unhandled exception of type
      'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in
      system.web.services.dll

      Additional information: Client found response content
      type of 'multipart/related; type="text/xml";
      boundary="----=_Part_1_19939395.1071159365155"', but
      expected 'text/xml'.

      "

      Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks a bunch in advance.
      Sai

      http://photos.yahoo.com/