Custom Header

  • p_alexander_harvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2 6:32 AM
      I'm using Axis 1.1 to communicate with a .Net server that uses a
      custom header for passing authentication information. I've used
      WSDL2Java to create proxy classes and the tool creates a class
      called AuthenticationHeader and AuthenticationHeader_Helper for me
      since the element in the header is called AuthenticationHeader.

      The problem is that I do not understand how to programmatically form
      the header with the helper classes. Do I need to create a
      SOAPHeaderElement by hand and somehow use one of the helper classes
      to add the element? Are there any samples showing how to do
      something like this?

      Please help.
    • dims
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3 5:59 AM
        You need to ask on the axis mailing lists -
        http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html

        -- dims

        --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "p_alexander_harvey"