Re: [soapbuilders] Digest Number 989

  • steve_l@iseran.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello,

      As some evil spammer is spamming half of taiwan using this alias as the
      from: field, it is off-line. Please use an alternate email address to
      contact me. I would put one in here, but, well, that would only let
      people update their spam lists. Guessing a correct email address is left
      as an exercise for the reader.

      If you are one of those unfortunate people who are replying irately to
      the spam, I am sorry but I am not the person sending the messages, and
      am suffering as much as all of you.

      -Steve