Re: [soapbuilders] general soap question

  • Fred Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      You can with webMethods Integration Platform and/or webMethods Fabric.

      webMethods Integration Platform will generate a client that can talk to
      any of the ports defined in the WSDL. One can programmatically decide
      the order of the endpoints to contact.

      webMethods Fabric provides total endpoint location transparency. If the
      Fabric client can contact any Fabric Node, it will be redirected to a
      Fabric Node that holds the service via signature and service metadata
      comparisons.

      Cheers,
      Fred