Apache to MS Soap where MS has ASP listener

  • leisman@stargate.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Folks,

      I am trying to do Apache 2.1 to MS Soap where MS has ASP
      listener. I know there are smaples, but I think I am missing
      something...

      I keep on getting this:

      Generated Fault:

      Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server
      Fault String = WSDLReader: The WSDLReader could not find a
      matching operation for the incoming request. This might be a
      namespace or casesensitivity issue.

      When I look at the request, my method name has ns1: in front of
      it instead of m:

      Any help??? Please!

      ~Ed