SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI

  • kkhampa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      I am running a SOAP service on Apache Tomcat 3.3.1a. I have all my
      server/client files written in Java. Everything seemed to be working
      allrite in my project, except for a an error on a base class called
      File:

      The call failed:
      Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Client
      Fault String = Unable to instantiate 'FileOrganizer.File':
      FileOrganizer.File

      I was not sure why this error was occuring, therefore, i undeployed
      the service, and deployed it back up to see if that might do
      something. Ever since that, nothing is working in my project. I
      keep getting the following error:

      The call failed:
      Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
      Fault String = Unable to resolve target object:
      FileOrganizer.FileOrganizer

      There are other projects working in my classes directory, therefore,
      I am quite certain it is not a classpath problem. Does anyone have
      any insight into this problem. Any help will be much appreciated.

      Thank You.