Announcement in support of SOAP Interoperability - CORRECTION !

  • Marshall Goldberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Dear SOAP Developers,

      One important correction to our announcement of the SOAP
      interoperability events.

      The proper Microsoft event contact is:

          Sarah Jamieson   <
      mailto:sarahj@...>

      Also: You are encouraged to post any and all questions surrounding these
      events directly to these lists.

      Thanks for your understanding,

      Marshall

      Marshall R. Goldberg
      <
      mailto:marshalg@...
      Group Program Manager, Technical Diplomacy
      Platform Strategy Group
      Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way