Re: [soapbuilders] Security for SOAP

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2003
      > I discovered that they must change
      > their browser's security settings under "Miscellaneous-->Access data
      > sources across domains" to "prompt" or "enable". Really? This is
      > what people must do to take advantage of webservices??? Someone
      > please tell me this is not so.

      Okay, this is not so. Web Services aren't always completely
      dependant on one vendor's browser with its arcane and buggy
      security system.

      Rich Salz Chief Security Architect
      XS40 XML Security Gateway http://www.datapower.com/products/xs40.html
      XML Security Overview http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html