Please help

  • Vineet Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hi
      I have narrowed down the problem for the cause of the error to the
      MySQL. Whenever I my server program tries to get a database
      connection, SQLException is thrown. When I run the same server from
      the console, there is no problem in getting the database connection.
      All this boils down to that when I deploy the web service, somehow
      the database connections are not being handled as expected.
      Do I have to configure (web.xml etc) to allow my server accessing
      MySQL. My server is exposed as a web service using Apache Axis under
      Tomcat.
      Please help.