Hi newbie here

  • Raistlin Majere
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      I just started trying out SOAP in JWSD and tried creating a sample
      program based on the samples given... and i get this error when i run
      the sample program. Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance

      [java] java.rmi.RemoteException: Runtime exception; nested exception
      is:
      [java] deserialization error: unexpected XML reader state.
      expected: END but found: START: ClientName