Serialize/deserialize

  • Marzia Settino
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2003
      I'm new to develop WebServices.
      I'm using axis tools to develop and deply my WebServices but I have got an error "serializer not found".
      I suppose it is because I try to share an Object as a parameter of my WebServices function so It needs to serialize it.
      How can I serialize/deserialize an Object class or a generic complex class?

      Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam