S4C LISTENERS

  • meseguer78
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2003

      Any body willing to share lessons on IBM's SOAP FOR CICS?
      If you have any, let's hear them.
      This new feature promises lots of possibilities for this great
      Transaction Processing Environment (CICS Transaction Server).

      Currently, we are testing S4C in our CICS TS 1.3 Test Region under
      OS/390 2.10 and LE.
      I'm trying to work out the inbound soap service provider shipped with
      the feature.

      We have CWS working, and now I plan to make sure BTS is ready to
      support SOAP inbound requests.

      Check out http://www.ibm.com/cics/soap

      Regards,
      Alex Meseguer
    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2003
        Alex,

        Please confirm that you have S4C working with CICS TS v1.3?
        The IBM documentation says that it requires CICS TS v2.2.

        Is there anything special that you had to do to make it run with v1.3?

        Thanks,
        Anne