how to have access to the streams in glue

  • moldoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hi to all!

      I'm using glue for SOAP messaging and I would like to know if I can
      and how I can to gain access over the connection stream that are
      sending the data back and forward. I need this to see the progress of
      the incoming data from the server, in the case that there is much
      data to exchange with the client. Thanks!

      Daniel