How to use .Net webservice sessions through java clients

  • agg_rohit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      I have build webservice in .Net using sessions.
      Once loggedIn sessions get set then other web methods are called
      seeing upon session values.
      I am able to called them successfully via .Net client using cookie
      Container.

      Now I tried this in java client.I am only able to call first method
      i.e loggedIn.I am not able to call other methods.

      Do anyone know how to pass sessions through java.

      with thanks,
      rohit