Re: [soapbuilders] Content-Type in Request

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2001
      Hi, Matthew!

      My answer is definitely yes for the first questions (and not only of
      charset). As for the second one you don't need to worry about the
      list of the extensions, just follow RFC, after content-type you
      should find either end of line or semicolon as far as I remember.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/