XML question

  • johnsmith2797480@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      I am trying to execute a code that transfer xml data to ADO Recordset, however, I get an error in the line that transfer the xml data to a ADORecordset, I tried to use many ways in this transfer, one of them is the ADORecordset->Open objDOM method, the other is ADORecordset->Open ADOStream, and others, but from what the error always says(Run-time error '-2147467259(80004005)':

      Recordset cannot be created from the specified source,  The source file or stream must contain Recordset data in XML or ADTG format)

      I must mention here, that the XML data I am processing, is actually a SOAP response, which has it's SOAP header and body wrapping the xml returned data, well if you think that I should convert the SOAP xml returned data to a pure xml data (like that which can be generated from a recordset, then whats the best way to convert it?)

      If it is required to send my SOAP envelope, please let me know..many thanks and regards,